Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesdays!

Photobucket

The Awesome Hosts Mamarazzi & Alicia Aka Queso



{1} What do you love about blogging?
{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
{3} How would you describe your style?
{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?
{5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type?


1- What do you love about blogging?

I love being able to express about pictures and events in my life more than you can on a FB or emails. I love being able to look back at old pictures and posts and looking at my babies and see how much they have grown! I love to Blog!

2- What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?

I honestly don't have a favorite one whatever floats my boat at the moment.

3- How would you describe your style?

Relaxed? I need to change this! Badly!

4- What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?

A Hot Tub! A Basketball hoop and a big bathtub!

5- Do you look at your keyboard when you type?

Nope! I took typing classes from the time I was in the 6th grade. I can type about 85 WPM :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails