Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Confessional's

Photobucket


I Confess....................




That my weekend, being 3 days still went by WAY to quick! I am so not ready to work for the next 4 days ahead of me! Argh it's going to be a very LONG weekend.



I Confess................................



I got a text message on Wednesday night from my HS sweetheart. He texted me saying he saw a picture of me and my family (his sister and I are close friends and I gave her Christmas card with our picture on it) and how happy he was for me and that how happy I look and that he envy's that of me. He just got out of a nasty relationship and was totally heartbroken. It made me really happy that he sent that but sad that he doesn't enjoy the love you get with a family. It made me realize how truly lucky I am to have my Boys.





I Confess..........................





I really do enjoy being back to work it's nice to be around other adults and enjoy in conversation with them. I missed my friends here and it's nice to see them again!




I Confess.................................




My Poor baby Evan is having the hardest time with me being back to work. He now gets very emotional when I leave the room or if needed leave the house on my days off. He has been more whiny and is attached to my hip the moment I get home. I really hate this and feel horrible. This is the part I hate about going back to work. For the past 9 months I have pretty much been with him 24/7 and now 2 days a week he's at a sitters and 2 days a week he's with Dad. Poor kiddo he's just having a rough time with it.




I Confess............................




My stomach is hurting this morning! Not Baby pains more like I ate something and it didn't agree with me or heaven forbid my awesome Phantom pain from my Gallbladder.....I haven't had a attack (knock on wood, and yes I did!) since Jan 10th of last year....I hate to say but I'm due for another one........and I hate to say I HATE IT cause if it is one looks like I will be going home and taking a pain med for it and going to sleep.......argh......




I Confess........................




I broke down and bought a Kindle. I don't read that often but Avery LOVES to read and a LOT! My friend was selling hers for a wonderful price it's brand new and comes with a case. I already have books ready for it and can't wait to show it to Avery I will get it tonight when I get off work. Maybe it will help me start to read more!

5 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

YAY! My hubby got me the kindle fire for Christmas, I'd been wanting one for a while! I was so happy!! I think it's awesome you can borrow books and they even have kids storybooks on there! Awesome!
Have a great weekend

VandyJ said...

I got a Kindle for Christmas and I am addicted to cruising the free offerings. I love to read on it.

Miss Angie said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw that picture of Evan on the left where he looks all shocked - CUTE! haha

Mary said...

My friend that I bought the Kindle from got the Fire she is in LOVE! So far I am in LOVE with it! I am going to get a few kids books! & haha cute pic huh Angie!

Mamarazzi said...

how mature and sweet of your ex, that doesn't happen a lot.

thanks for linking up. i am finally taking a break from packing, sorry i am so slow but i appreciate your confessions and the link up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails