Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46





Baby GIRL! I was nervous up until now to say I was having a girl. Mainly because at 15 ish weeks before we were having Aubrey and then at 20 weeks Aubrey grew a twig and berries and she is know a he and his name is Evan. So at 16 weeks when the doctor said it looks like a girl and shows me a picture of NOTHING between said legs I was a little nervous to be excited and to say it's a girl. Today I had my Target Ultra Sound it's where the Ultra Sound Tech goes and makes sure the baby is growing correctly, the heart is good, brain, spine, stomach, etc etc. I am happy to say SHE is a happy healthy baby GIRL. I know the picture isn't the best but she's in the corner on the right with her mouth wide open as if to be screaming OMG MOM get this stupid device off me! She kicked the ultra sound device at least 4 times, the Tech was laughing because this wee one was PISSED that someone was pushing down on her "home" It's amazing how you can love someone so much and you haven't even met them yet..........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails