Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!












Like my card? Ya.....I'm romantic like that.........I saw it and couldn't stop laughing so I had to get it. He liked it too, or at least I hope he did! The Flowers are something he gave me awe, I love him! We went to the Timbermine for dinner.......YUM! We weren't going to do anything mainly because it was on a Tuesday and the Roommate had plans that night so we were just going to go to a movie this weekend. My Mom called me that morning asking me what my plans were, and then offered to watch the kids for us so we could go out! We were super excited! She's a busy woman (she runs a doctors office) so it meant a lot for her to offer to watch the kids for us. I bought the kids a movie, got them a Heart shaped pizza and some Valentine cookies to make with Grandma. They had a blast. Who said Tuesdays aren't good? Cause this one was pretty Epic! Love my little family! Crazy to think in under 20 weeks we will add the final wee one! I can't wait!


PS Richard claims he doesn't have dimples.........pft whatever, you can totally see them! I LOVE DIMPLES in guys.........totally SEXY, yup I said it.......SEXY!!!!!!!!!! I'm a rebel :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails