Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Confessionals



Photobucket


It's that time again! Time to do some good ole' Confessions!

I Confess......

On Monday I thought it was Friday, and was even thinking of things to write for my Confessionals....Ummm ooops a little early there miss pregnant brain! And of course I can't remember a single confession I wanted to write about.....Curses!

I Confess......

The husband and the friend went and saw a early release of The Hunger Games. I thought it was good. The husband has read all three books already I'm still working on the first, slacker I know.....but the movie was good. I enjoyed going to the movies and a mini get away from the kids, but came home tired.

I Confess.......

I am thankful for awesome friends who have kids that can watch my kids so I can enjoy said movie!

I Confess.......

I only have 99 days left of this pregnancy! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Next Saturday is the start of my Third Trimester! Woohoo!

I Confess.......

My daughter isn't even here yet and somehow I have already gotten in an argument with her? If she doesn't like how I am sitting she will kick (or punch) in that area until I move. The other night I was trying to do something and she didn't like how I was sitting and so I ended up having to move in a lay down position and it made it much harder for me to do what I needed to get done on the computer. After I realized what happened I started to laugh.

I Confess.......

I could go to bed at 2pm in the afternoon and wake up at 4am and still think it's too early! Waking up at 4am is just not right!

I Confess......

I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG day.........I am having a hard time staying awake....ugh...

4 comments:

VandyJ said...

I still haven't read The Hunger Games books. The subject just doesn't interest me all that much.

Anonymous said...

I have heard so many great reviews on the Hunger Games books/movie.. I want to start reading them so bad!

I forget what day it is on occasion too, it gets frustrating haha!

Great confessions, hope you aren't too tired for long!

Unknown said...

Hehe, your daughter is already getting her own way! The start of the third trimester couldn't come soon enough for me- then it was just a hideous count down until he arrived! Hope you weren't too sleepy for long- or that you managed a cheeky cat nap!

Jolene said...

I love your confessions about your daughter. It made me smile!

We want to see Huger Games as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails