Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesdays!

null
Crazymama's questions....

{1} How many phones do you have in your household? (cell, smart, land lines)
{2} Are you brand loyal? (Apple or Android or something else?)
{3} Would you rather talk on the phone, text or email?
{4} What do you think of Video chat? what do you use? (skype, facetime? google talk?)
Fulfilled Mommy @ http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{5}What is your favorite gadget? (Tablet, cell phone, etc.)
{6} If you had to pick just one technological gadget, (computer, cell phone, smart phone, tablet)and it was the only one you could use for a year, which would you pick? explain why.

{1} How many phones do you have in your household? (cell, smart, land lines)

We have 3 phones, soon I will get a lan line once I come home for work. I have a IPhone 4 and Richard has the Samsung Galaxy S2. And we have a backup cell phone for babysitters, which we will give to Avery when he gets older.

{2} Are you brand loyal? (Apple or Android or something else?)

Richard loves his Samsung, I do too but I got my IPhone for a great price and vise versa so we stick with them, cause we both got our upgraded phones for a great price as well. I love my Apple and he loves his Samsung but we don't hate either one.

{3} Would you rather talk on the phone, text or email?

It honestly depends on the person. With my friend Lisa she and I both work at a desk all day, so we will email either other a lot during the day to keep each other from going crazy LOL. If it's my Mom or Dad then phone because both can't/won't text message! Text message my brother more than talking on the phone, he's a busy Army Man so text comes to be quite easy. And lets not forget Richard, I talk to him on the phone a lot when I am not at work and he's having to go out on delivery and stuck in the Van. We will both text message the other person when we need to say something really quick. So it really depends on the person!

{4} What do you think of Video chat? what do you use? (skype, facetime? google talk?)

I don't use it but once in a great blue moon. My friends kids use it daily to talk to their Dad who is serving over seas. And others who can talk to their loved ones while someone serves overseas or is just gone for whatever reason is a great idea! Doesn't seem like your as far away if you can see their face. If I use it I use Skype.

{5}What is your favorite gadget? (Tablet, cell phone, etc.)

I don't have a Tablet......not yet at least, I really want one though. So therefore I would have to say my cell phone, it can do so much I love it!

{6} If you had to pick just one technological gadget, (computer, cell phone, smart phone, tablet)and it was the only one you could use for a year, which would you pick? explain why.

That's a tough one, but I would have to say a Tablet, because it allows you to do as much as a laptop it has a camera and you can Skype and you can text message. And it has a big enough screen like a laptop or monitor!


1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

great answers. i totally agree it depends on the person for text. skype is great for people overseas or in the military. i just doesn't work for my family, dad travels but all the kids chatting is annoying and the baby can't handle seeing dad but him not being here to hold him.

netflix is awesome on my tablet.

thanks for linking up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails