Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesdays


I have had my blog on my brain lately. It has changed so very much since my first post in 2007. I am also starting a new private blog to journal our adoption journey so I thought I would ask some blog inspired questions this week. (Mamarazzi)


 
{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?
{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging?
{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging? 
{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?
{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss?
 

{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?

I don't think it falls into just one category. I think that most of my posts are about my family but I do post about swaps along with my frustrations of things that are on my mind. I'm random and clearly my blog shows that!

{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging?

1- I love going back and seeing old posts and forgetting why that picture was taken but because I posted something about the picture it reminds me about it. Brings back laughter and of course tears. It's an online diary! I love it.

2. It allows me to express my feelings and I might not be able to fully express in an email or on Facebook

3. I love doing swaps and meeting new people! I have met some seriously awesome ladies while doing it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! 

{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging? 

1. Remembering to post things! I will have an awesome post idea and then life happens.......

2. Getting the not so nice comments from people who don't leave their name, come one if you leave a comment leave a name!

3. Not knowing what to do to make some extra money doing my blog, that would be awesome!!!!!!

{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?

1. Proof read! (I do my best I know I have my mistakes but I do try)

2. Don't worry about what others think, put down what you think and feel! If they don't like it....TUFF they don't have to read it! 

3. POST!!!!!!!! Don't go weeks on end without posting! 

{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss?


I love reading her posts!


Awesome lady, who I am lucky enough to have apart of my life!


My twin sister (kidding) who I met through a swap last year........freaking LOVE this lady, she just needs to post more! I can't wait to see her again in July sometime!!!!! I love love love her!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

VandyJ said...

I forget what I wanted to post due to life sometimes too. It can drive me nuts sometimes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails