Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 178


Ok I tried and failed.......some what. 


I thought it would be fun/nice to take some cute picture of myself for my husband. 


That was the idea 


But it failed big time


Starting from a cranky baby 


To a Toddler that refused to nap 


To a 4 year old and a 8 year old who kept fighting and or screaming at one another 


And lets not forget the stupid damn dog and her random barking at....the air? 


And last but not least............the random visitor who decided to ring the door bell 5 minutes after the refusing toddler finally fell asleep only to try and sell me something......right......sounds about right!


Add all this up and you get the picture above that was the only picture that turned out! 


I like it actually it is my current FB profile


I texted the husband this picture and asked if effort counted and he said it did 


Yay....Go me............





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails