Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Confessionals



Photobucket


It's time to confess! I love Fridays!


I Confess.............


That yesterday was my Birthday. I didn't do much, cause from what I was told when you get older birthdays are just another day with cake. Yup that sounds about right. But I did get a nap in so that made me happy.


I Confess............


That neither one of my parents called me on my Birthday, like really!?! My Step Mom stopped by and gave me my Birthday card and that was nice of her but come on really Mom and Dad!?!?! 


I Confess.............


I really did hurt my feelings.....................I know our lives can get busy but a phone call doesn't take much time!


I Confess............


There are a lot of fires in Utah right now it's really sad like 6 different places in the state! Yikes.....They should ban fireworks this year!


I Confess....................


With me being a stay at home Mom I notice how easy it is to just become lazy in the sense of getting ready for the day. And I did it. I would stay in pj's all day and I realized I wanted to stop it. So for the past few weeks I have been forcing myself to get ready everyday. Some days it's not until after lunch but I get ready. Hair done, makeup on and a nice shirt. I usually keep wearing comfy pants but I feel better after I do this. Strange but I really do! 


I Confess................


My right ring finger at the top I got a wart.......really? Blah!


I Confess...............


I am really looking forward to this weekend..........so I can get caught up on some much missed sleep!!! Yay!


What are you confessing!?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails