Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Confessionals




Photobucket


I Confess.............


I had a HUGE chocolate craving the other night at 1 in the morning......really? I don't ever have chocolate cravings! 


I Confess.............


I bought some Peanut Butter M&M's and a Peanut Butter Twix but I am hiding them from not only the kids but the hubby too! 


I Confess..............


My yard looks horrible, I hate it with a passion......but I swear 2 this week I went to work on it during a not so hot moment and the newborn freaked out and the rest of this week was horribly hot!


I Confess............


A storm's a brewin! I am so excited I love it when it rains!


I Confess................


The Husband and I are watching Twister......been a good hot minute since I have seen this! 


I Confess................


My baby is getting so big! Her newborn outfit she wore home from the hospital that was huge on her then is getting to be to small......sad!


I Confess.....................


We got a new car this week! Yay! I am so happy! It's a suburban! Everyone says they are gas hogs but they get pretty close to the same gas mileage as my mini van and I don't go a lot of places so it's not a big deal.


I Confess......................


I don't have anything really good to confess this week........sad! & Also who doesn't love this face!?! 


Friday the 13th? Pft.......nothing special about that! I have a black cat........


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails