Thursday, May 28, 2009

86 Days....And Yes I Am Counting!







August 22nd will be here before I know it! 86 days from today infact! I went shopping this week with my mom to get some random wedding ideas I am really starting to get excited! I am doing the lovely diet to get rid of the final 15-20 pounds! Richard and I will get our engagement pictures taken the end of June then my Bridals done sometime in July and sending out Wedding invites sometime in July as well. I'm not sure where we are going to get our engagement pictures taken, so if anyone knows of a good place let me know! I am going to have my Bridals done at my Mom's house, because its just so pretty there! I would do my engagements there but I want them different from my bridals. Anywho if anyone has some random thoughts ideas or helpful hints about anything for the wedding and or final 15-20 pounds let me know that would be awesome! Here are some pictures from my mom's house where I will get the bridals done, you will see why I am having them done there! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place to get married. I love it!!!

Mary said...

that's not where I am getting married, this is my mom's back yard this is where I will have my bridals done

Related Posts with Thumbnails