Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tell Me What You Think......










With the wedding coming up I've been doing alot of online research. Thanks to my co-worker and friend Kaci I found the website to have my wedding invites done at, she had her invites done same place and they had alot of cute ones to choose from for a really good price! We have the main part of the center piece but it's missing something around the edges, so I was thinking about making copies of pictures of us on one side (of the table) have a picture of us (see above examples) and then on the other side have either a picture of my bridals or of our engagement pictures, and then people can take home whatever picture they would like at the end of the night. I really like the idea and Richard tells me sure I like that idea with pretty much everything I present him with! (Men) Sooooooo I would like to hear from you all! The very top picture is my center piece, it will look different but you get the basic idea, if you could let me know what you think that would be AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

I like the engagement picture idea. We just went to a wedding reception that had engagement pictures as part of their center piece, and I thought it looked very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails