Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sad Day.....




This is Hilary & her daughter Adrina Lynn. I've Known Hilary for a long time she's close friends with Kelsey Larsen and I've know them since they were both in the 2nd grade and they will be 21 in the early fall. I had not seen Hilary for sometime but heard updates from Kelsey on how she was doing etc, etc... Anywho back in April Kelsey invited me to go to Hilary's baby shower and I went good to see them catch up and excited for Hilary because she was having a girl! (Yes I am totally baby hungry) She had her baby at Ogden Regional (where Kelsey works in Labor & Delivery) she was born on April 25 and cute as a button, Sadly I didn't get to go see her before I went to California and the new little family went back down to where they normally live (about 4 hours from my house) and figured I would catch her another time she was in town (her parents live in Ogden). I met up with Kelsey the other night and she asked me if I heard about Hilary (because Hilary is on my myspace now) and I replied that I had not, Kelsey looked at me and was like you didn't!?! Ohhhhhhh no, Hilary's baby Died! I was in total shock, I'm not sure what happened and neither does Kelsey other than its possibly SIDS. She died on May 17th and the funeral was on May 20th. My heart just breaks for Hilary, no one should ever have to go through this and I can't take the pain away but I wish there was something I could do to help. It scares me because you never know it could happen to me, but I can't worry about it cause then it will worry me to death. Here are some cute pictures of Baby & Mama. RIP Adrina Lynn April 25 2009-May 17th 2009

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails