Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009



2009...It's been a great year. Made some new friends, lost some friends(discovered people who cause drama aren't friends after all), got Married to my best friend, got preggers with my 3rd boy, acquired a dog for Richard for Valentines day (Molly) then got her a friend to keep her company in May (Betty) realized that anyone who walks into Chuck E Cheese willingly is plain crazy! Watch my boys grow and discover alot of new things, like Avery's first day of school & losing his first tooth, Toby learning how to walk and also learning how to open up doors and walking in to join you when you are using the restroom. Realized that headaches are the WORST, and feel for people who have to deal with them on a regular basis. Went on my first cruise thanks to my Mom & Terry and enjoyed spending time with my family. I am happy, life might not be perfect but at least I have someone beside me to enjoy this surprising life that lays ahead of me...Here's to an even better next year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails