Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our First Cruise...But NOT Our Last!

We had a blast! For being our first cruise it was perfect to get an idea as to how they run and know what we do and do not want to do for our next cruise! I didn't get to many pictures. We did see some dolphins! I was sooo excited! I was quite mad that I didn't have my camera or close enough to touch them! Sigh...Oh well there is always next vacation...eta Summer of 2011! On our first day we went to Catalina island, it was pretty fun to walk around, we went on a glass bottom boat tour but most of fish appeared to be grey! It was still fun though. On our second day we were in Enseneada Mexico and we went on a wine tour (no calm down I didn't drink any!) but it was super fun to go on the tour of the back country, the tour guide however I could have lived without! The woman would not SHUT UP! Then we SLOWLY moved our way back to California. It wasn't really sunny but the weather was sooooo nice compared to normal Utah December weather! I loved it! My next trip however we will be going in the summer of warm warm get a nice new tan type weather! Monday we got off the boat early Monday morning and got to spend the rest of the day at LAX. Finally got home and I was passed out by 9pm. Such a wonderful Christmas! It was so good to spend time with Ben, not that I didn't enjoy spending time with my Mom & Terry, I just see them ALL the time, I don't hardly ever get to see Ben. Then Today we went and got the boys, I missed them so much!!!


Waiting To Port Out...Some Of The Freeloaders Of The Trip


Long Beach...Very Pretty

Catalina Island






Us On The Glass Bottom Boat Tour


The Vineyards In Mexico..So Pretty There!




1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

I am SO jealous! Glad you had fun though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails