Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Number 3 Ultra Sound Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Baby number 3...and for the record we have a name for him now, we have changed it...again...but this name we have picked out now is golden, we actually have a middle name as well, the first name we could never agree on a middle name. The orignal name we had picked out was Gabriel. I wanted the middle name Joshua (after my cousin Joshua), but this is how HUGE his name would have been....Gabriel Joshua Hendrickson...that's HUGE! This new name we agreed upon is a little better! Funny thing? The first name is the name my Mom wanted to name my brother and the girl name was the name she wanted to name Me...except we didn't know this until after we told her! I am keeping it a secret until a later date....I will keep you posted!!!!


He's holding his hands together above his head with his mouth wide open
Oopps..Sorry...I just farted a little....Do you see the bubbles by my calf?

Awwww he has cubby cheeks already!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

oh Mary..... doesn't that make you so so excited? I am excited for you. I just love love love this cute Bently! Good luck!! Wish I could be there when he makes his arrival. There is nothing like holding a brand new little one!!! Love you tons!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails