Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Am Me...Mary


I Am A Sister

I Am A Daughter

I Am A Sister In Law & Aunt
I Am A Cousin
I Am A Friend
I Am A Mother
I Am A Wife & Best Friend
I Am Me...Mary


I have many titles, but I am still me, sometimes I forget this. Sometimes I get wrapped up in trying to make everyone else happy that I forget I need to be happy too. It's hard especially when you get caught up in the every day rush of life. I tend to blame myself for a lot of things, and I am very hard on myself. I try so hard sometimes way to hard and I need to stop it. I have to remember I have feelings too and my hard work has a purpose and deserves to be validated. I think I forgot that. I need to find myself again, I need to be happy not only for my family but more importantly for myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails