Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worth It.....


It's been a rough couple of weeks at our house, I am not going into details, other than Marriage is much harder than I ever imagined. I love my husband, we have recently hit some serious road bumps and I have been having a hard time seeing past the storm. I have prayed, and asked a few of my close friends for advice. It's not easy for me to do this. So for those 2 friends, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful advice. I won't name names, but they know who they are. This morning on my windows background (the picture changes every 30 seconds) this picture popped up...it made me smile, made think the quote "I Never Said It Would Be Easy, I Only Said It Would Be Worth It"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite songs says...

And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

Keep turning your prayers over to Jesus, my friend. Hang in there.

Allison said...

everyday is a road bump in marriage. It's HARD! You are not alone. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, I hope it's getting better! It's never easy. When Burt and I were first married it was rough but 7 years later we work together as a team on anything and I have never been more content.

Mary said...

Thanks ladies, it makes me feel so much better that I am not alone, Crazy Tasha...7 years already?! Wow! Love ya too Allison! & thanks Lisa....for everything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails