Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Boys





There are days of course that are MUCH harder than others, then are the days that make you realize working your rear end off is worth it. These little people amaze me. They make me want to be a better person, I want my boys to be proud of me and yet they have no clue they have done this. They also drive me crazy at times but there are more better days than bad days by far. They are the reason I wake up and drag my butt out of bed every day. I can't imagine my life without them. I love them so much. I miss them so much I hate working...before I worked no big deal, now with kids it's just so much harder. I know I need to be here for the money but I wish there was a way I could be home with them. Until the day comes, I will enjoy the little time I do get to be with them at night and on the weekends. Love you boys, more than you will ever realize.....Thanks Dad for letting Mom stay home with us kids, Thanks Mom for being a "mean" Mom....Thanks Nadine for letting me be a Mower.....Thanks Richard for being a Dad to these awesome boys.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails