Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday (On A Sunday Night)



{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yup sure do, friend Justin Gunnell died from a car accident, he would still be here if he was wearing his seat belt. So sad.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Not really every once in a while I will if I am bored

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
currently, sweet mint!

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
Hands down, my rings. They have so much history. My wedding ring's main diamond is my great great grandmothers. My other two rings are my grandmothers. One my mother's Mom's ring that my mom gave her it has my grandma's birth stone, my uncle's and my mom's. And other ring my Papa gave me, it's a Irish wedding band, that my Nannice got from Ireland and she wore it everyday, and he gave it to me on my 25th birthday, I treasure them all.

{five} who is your best friend?
I have a lot of good friends but I don't have a best friend. I wish I did though.

{six} what is your favorite smell?
Going outside right after a good rain from the night before, early in the morning. Smells so good!

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Roast Beef! Hands down!

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, I have almost had to get them removed like 5 times but still have them!

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Depends on the shoe, my Puma's? No. My skechers? yes..my flip flops? Always!

{ten} what color is your car?
Black

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails