Thursday, March 3, 2011

That's When I Knew I Loved Him

It seemed like it was yesterday, we were driving to California, I had just had Toby a few weeks before so we were driving out there to visit his Mom's side of the family. I was asleep for the most part, it was early in the morning the kids were still asleep. I was woken up to Richard singing. It was a song by Rodney Atkins, "These are my people." I love that song, for this reason. He has such a sweet sounding voice, I love it. As I was listening to him sing, (not realizing I was awake) I realized how much I loved this Man, and how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I know it sounds silly, because 1 we already had a kid and 2 why does him singing a song have anything to do with spending the rest of my life with him? Dunno but it did. It's one of my favorite songs now. Every time I listen it to makes me think of him, and that morning. I will try to post the YouTube Video of it later, currently stuck in the gates of Hell also know as TaxWorks........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails