Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Nope, you don't need to see the scary white legs under them jeans.......

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Nope, 7 if I am lucky......more like 6 1/2

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Dunking it baby, with Milk....Mmmmmmmmm

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Nope, I do wear my house slippers thought!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Richard, Then my parents

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Nope, I'm boring

{seven} do you snore?
Yup, sure do...not very loud though

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I did a speed typing test a few months back 82 WPM with 97% accuracy....

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I use to be able to, don't dare try now LOL

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Little salt no butter and cheese!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails