Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I Confess
That I am really surprised I remembered to do this! Yay, go ME!
I Confess
I love to sleep in...If I could everyday I WOULD, it's the BEST!!!!!!!
I Confess
I think it's really funny when the old ladies my Husband delivers Oxygen to hit on him it makes me laugh, really hard because it's just so cute when they offer him candy and soda's and call him sweetie.
I Confess
I need to drink more water like I was drinking a few weeks ago, I just got so water logged and got sick of it!
I Confess
When I try to do a funny FB update, next time I am going to make sure I do the math correctly so I don't look like a total idiot.
I Confess
That I really want a little girl of my own, however I am not jealous of Lisa at ALL today
I Confess
That I need a vacation, badly. I honestly do not remember the last time the husband and I have gotten some real quality US time....it's past due big time!
I Confess
I am drinking a Code Red Mt. Dew right now and loving every drop!

6 comments:

Lourie said...

You need to drink those crystal light one serve packets like you got for me. I drank my water so much better that way! I have no idea what Code Red Mt. Dew is, but I gather it is pretty intense. haha.

Sami said...

I always tell my husband "thank you" for getting it right. The way we have it, neither of us is responsible for giving all the sex talks, I have my chance to be "mother of the bride" and "mother of the girl in labor", but I also get to experience the joy of raising boys.

I hardly update my FB status, because I want so desperately for it to BE funny, that I don't post anything if I don't think it's funny enough...

Beth W said...

Yay! I want to be one of those little old ladies. :D

Mary said...

Oh yeah I drink those too Lourie I just love my Red Bulls and soda's a tad bit TO much! Yeah Sami I am just scared of that talk period, like freaked out scared! I think the fact that I was a R tard with my most recent FB that it was funny afterall.....ugh MATH....& Beth I don't blame you, I mean my Hubby he's just so smokin hot, who wouldn't want to hit on him? Right? hehe

shortmama said...

I need to drink more water too...but I get so bored with it!

Mary said...

I'm with you shortmama, I get very water logged!

Related Posts with Thumbnails