Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
On my hubby, clean shaven although it's very rare it happens!

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge & peanuts!

{three} do you own slippers?
Yup! Black fuzzy ones!

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Nope, but I did have a house, just not in a tree that my dad made me as a kid!

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Listen to music

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Green Eggs & Ham

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Nope, I did do gymnastics though!

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Dictionary

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Elliptical

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
I don't know I would have to say 30 minutes

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails