Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 Topics Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself




1- I'm a total neat freak. I must have my house at a certain standard or I can't relax.


2- I have horrible teeth. Almost all of my back teeth are root canals or bridges. I brush my teeth and they keep having issues! I hate them!


3- I love diet drinks not because the zero calories but the taste, I just like the taste!


4- I really enjoy watching movies with my husband at night when my kids have gone to bed and it's just us time.


5- I love taking naps...they are the best thing EVER!


6- I have always been a night owl. Sleep has never come easy to me I have to be dead tired in order for me to sleep so when I am tired enough to take a nap then I MUST be tired!


7- I hate liars except when I'm asking if I look fat in my jeans, then go head lie away!


8- I really enjoy drinking water. I drink about 100-150 oz of water a day


9- I love my tattoos! I am getting my chest piece finished on Thursday..yay!


10- My birthday is in 10 days! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails