Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess.....

That I got accused of being rude and mean to a certain family member this week.

I Confess.....

That this certain family member (whom I won't name, not trying to start a fight etc etc) said that because of how rude and mean I have been towards them their children do not like me and avoid me

I Confess.......

That maybe in years past (like SEVERAL YEARS ago) I probably wasn't the nicest person to this said person. I was young and stupid and I felt I had my reasons of not being the warmest to said person. But since then have GROWN UP and I have felt been nice and not rude or mean to said person.

I Confess..........

That it really breaks my heart because I haven't felt like I have been mean towards this person at all. My husband agrees along with another family member agrees with me and I was told if I act nicer to this said person that the other family members will be nice to me.

I Confess.......

I am REALLY confused by this......because I don't feel like I have been mean to said person or rude to said person. And I have 2 adults backing me up that agree with me and that are almost always around me when I am around this said person.

I Confess......

How can I change? And do I really want to change, not for the fact of said person's feelings but more of so the other people and the way they treat me?

I Confess......

These other said people have always treated me very rude, they treat me like I am second class from the moment I have met them (going on 15 years now)

I Confess.........

I am very hurt and I have lost a lot of sleep over this......I am not this mean monster they make me out to be

I Confess.......

I don't see these people very often some I only see about once a year, and that once a year time is coming up and quick (like 2 weeks) and I am very hurt by all of this still and I need to get over it somehow for the sake of my children (to see said peoples kids)

I Confess.........

I have a wonderful friend who I can talk to about these things....and dang it she's been off work all dang week...dang it
Lisa! :)

I Confess.......

My cousin's Wife is having a baby! It took quite a bit for them to get to this point and I am so very excited for them! They are having a Baby Shower on Saturday and I can't WAIT! I will post what I got for her after the shower! I hope she likes it!
Awesome Lexi made it for me :)

I Confess......

I haven't been this happy in years (besides what I posted above) I get to stay home with my kids......I thank my wonderful husband almost daily for this. I love my kids......!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

VandyJ said...

Too bad you can't pick your family like you can pick your friends. Hope it all works out.

Mrs. Match said...

I hate family drama. It really sounds like this person just has a bias against you, and no matter what you do it is her issue, not yours. I would just keep on being you and do your best to not let it get to you. It's definitely that person's hang up.
It took me a long time to get over some issues with family members and I've finally moved on and realized it's their own personal hangups, not mine. Many hugs to you, family drama is terrible.

On the positive, that is so great that you love staying at home. Isn't it amazing? I'm so thankful every day!

Anonymous said...

OH, the joys of family. Even more joyous can be in-laws. Keep your head up and be yourself.

Stephy said...

Bummer I'm so sorry. That is the worst. Best of luck!!!

Mary said...

Yup your right @ VandyJ you can't pick family..just friends :) LOL oh how true is that!

@ Date Girl....I hate family drama too...I was blindsided by this as well....out of no where said person came to me about my "problem" And I am going to continue to be myself and clearly they don't like me so oh well! I'm done trying to please other people, it's time to make sure me and my family and taken care of and that's all that matters! & yes it is very much so amazing being home with my kids! I love them!

@ anonymous...LOL don't get me started on that!

@Stephy Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry! Im back... email me!

Lexi said...

i'm so glad you liked it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails