Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flat Tires & Making Them Hole Again!




I was on my way to get the car's oil changed and it started to make a funny noise (a noise at first since my music was turned up) when I realized it wasn't a noise but a flat tire instead. I Pulled into a parking lot and quickly realized it was FLAT...(see first picture) I called Richard and he and Taylor were close by and they came to my rescue. The bad part was we didn't have a jack for the Jetta but he had a jack for his Van. The problem was we couldn't get the jack to go low enough for us to get it under the Jetta's frame...no problem! Taylor thought of the idea to put the jack in a pot hole and then it should work...and guess what...it did! I couldn't believe it but it worked. I was laughing the whole time. After that I went and got the other front tire replaced long with the spare tire in the back....175 dollars later we were good to go! Stupid tires! Oh well I would rather have it happen here than on our drive to Vegas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails