Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket



{1}Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?

The first thing that pops into my head is how many family members we have....yikes! Richard and I both come from divorced family's. Between the two of us (not counting wives or husbands) We have 21 siblings? Yeah it's crazy. We have a ton of nieces and nephews (some of which I still have not met) It's hard keeping up with everyone espically when some of them act stuck up around you or better yet nice to your face and not so nice when your not there.....yay for families!!!

{2}What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
Lately my button's don't want to work. I click on them and nothing happens! Then I click on the compatibility view button and some will start to work again or some will stop working...like seriously?

{3}We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!

1. Facebook
2. www.KSL.com
3. Old Navy (I love to watch for sales!)

{4}What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
I am a cancer (yes my birthday is the end of this month!) I don't hold my breath to it but it's fun to read from time to time!

{5}IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand!
Moose Tracks! Mmmmmmmmm it's vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls and peanut butter cup chunks....can you say YUMMY?

Janette also has 2 BONUS QUESTIONS if you dare..
A. Name the blog you credit for linking up with us today?
The ever so awesome Mamarazzi!

B. Suggest a question you want to see in future WWTK’s
If you won a million dollars what would you do with the money after you paid off your house, cars, credit cards and other random bills? What spoil me item would you buy for yourself? Your kids? your hubby?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fan of the FB world too!! And I wish I had an ON near me. I would be in there ALL. THE. TIME!! :)

Shawn said...

Holt cats that's a lot of people to keep track of!

I love Moosetracks too, but I love 99% of all ice cream!

THanks for linking up and for the question suggestion.

Anonymous said...

My husband is a Cancer and it's only about half right. Can't put too much stock in those. And I also watch Old Navy like a hawk. You can get some cheap kid clothes that way!

Robin said...

21!! That must get very interesting at Christmas!!! Whoa Betsy!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Wow girl! You have the Duggar family beat! hah! I am so glad you linked up with us!!! Nice to meet ya!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow. You have a LOT of family!!!

I'm trying to be less addicted to fb. Some days it works. Other days.....not so much.

My cousin was serving some Moose Tracks ice cream the other day. I had never heard of it before.

I love your question idea. We did have one similar to that a few weeks back. I like how you said "spoil me" item. That's cute!

Thanks for linking up with us!

VandyJ said...

Another Facebook addict here--at least it better than other things to be addicted to.

BNM said...

i like moose tracks too!
wow thats a lot of siblings! My husband has 2 brothers and between all 3 of them i have 13 nieces and nephews haha I certainly know about big families :)

McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness, you have a very large family! I do too, but not that big!

Facebook seems to making a lot of lists today ☺

Loved reading your answers!

Brenna said...

I always wanted a big family!! I only had one sister and my hubby has one brother!

Miss Angie said...

I so want that icecream now... Yummmmm!

Damn diets.

My So-Called Chaos

Maude Lynn said...

Now, I want some Moose Tracks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails