Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gone...Gone...Gone....Back Back BACK!




There are several reasons I could tell you why I haven't been blogging but some of which I don't care to share at this moment or perhaps ever.


One of them has been I have been super busy! Taking care of my kids and kids that are not mine. I have been organizing and cleaning. I have been trying to take on the role of stay at home wife/mother and it's so much harder that I ever realized. I miss my co workers. I miss the social life. I miss being an adult. I do not miss the drama. I do not miss having to answer to someone besides myself or my husband. I do not miss the cranky customers.


Since I have been home Toby is offically potty trained. It's awesome! I love not having to change his pull ups! He's so proud of it. He has learned that he can go potty in other places besides the toilet, like today I caught him going pee on my front pattio. Ya...that was awesome. Toby is going to start Pre School in the fall. He will go 2 days a week. Kinda makes me sad...he's growing up to quickly!


Avery has lost 2 teeth. His teeth are not being nice when it comes to falling out. We have to pull them out....poor kiddo......School is finally done for him for the summer. He is so happy school is done. He starts the 2nd grade in the fall so crazy how time flies!


Evan is still not walking but he crawls like a champ! He will walk when he is next to the couch or the bed and sometimes if you hold his hand. Lately he has been fighting going to bed at night, he screams like he is being hurt! I hurry in to check on him only for him to look at me and smile the moment I pick him up......the turd.......


I am back.......feels good to be back! I will post random postings about the past month when I think about it and or feel like it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails