Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27








I bought these yesterday. I went to Carter's and couldn't help myself. They are just so cute! The middle pink one says Daddy's Princess. The bottom one as of now will be the outfit we will bring her home in.......It's just so odd for me to think that in a few short months we will have someone in these clothes! They are just so tiny. They also have preemie clothes too there I swear they look like doll clothes and all three of my boys when they were first born could fit into preemie clothes! Crazy.........I am going to buy something for the baby each paycheck. Nothing more than 20 bucks and I don't have a ton of things to buy really other than clothes and then the little things like lotion, bottles, Baby towels, a few blankets etc etc. My friend Jana wants to throw me a baby shower a well so I am hoping to get clothes from that. I hope the next 22 weeks flies by! I can't wait to meet her!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails