Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorites Swap!

Photobucket






Don't mind the HOME in the background, blah I didn't realize I got that in the picture, that's my personal "Home" Sign. Yay! I got my gifts! I love swaps! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! It's so much fun to learn about someone new!



1. Holiday Towels.......she had great memories of her great grandma with holiday towels....it will fit perfect cause my kitchen it already set up for Grandma living! (seriously, I need to update it)



2. The Notebook movie, her second favorite movie, her first movie was "A Walk In The Clouds" I like the Notebook, better yet I don't have the movie but now I want to watch her favorite movie, I have not seen that one! She also gave me the movie "Horton hears a who" The kids love it



3. Colbie Caillat CD....my IPhone was being all sorts of special and I couldn't load it on, so I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, it's one of her favorite CDs, can't wait to listen to it tonight.



4. Lilac candle.......Smells so good! Her favorite flower of all time!



5. She does canning, I need to do this. She sent some Apple Butter.....I LOVE this stuff my grandma made this and it always reminds me of her. And it being homemade, even better!



6. Sidewalk chalk. The kids love this stuff and her kids did too. I can't wait until the weather is nice enough to send them outside to play.



7. Sunflower pot......her favorite thing is to garden......I am not a huge fan but I need to become, I mean come on, look at my Mom's Yard! (I will post some pictures of my wedding, it's at my Mom's house) I can't wait to start this.....maybe I won't kill it!??! Haha



8. Chili base.......YUM! Another homemade from her garden, I love it! I can't wait to try it!



9. Bird Feeder and Bird Food.........it's so funny I was just telling Richard I wanted to get a bird feeder so the boys could see more birds.......DONE! Thanks! It's already hanging up, however i need to find a better spot for it!



I love my stuff Jolene! Thanks so much for it! I hope you liked your stuff :) Thanks again Mamarazzi for doing the swaps, they are so much fun!


7 comments:

Beth W said...

Yay! What a great package! I love that she included handmade stuff. :D
And Colbie Caillat is a great singer- she always manages to cheer me up.

I'm so glad you got paired with Jolene, who is fantastic!

Mamarazzi said...

wow. great package. so so so so cool. lots of fabulous stuff!!

thanks for playing!!

Jolene said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I do love the package you sent. Thank you so much!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you liked yours Jolene! It was really fun! Hope you get that mini trip to Vegas :)

Katie S said...

Cute package!!

Tons of great stuff

Ricki Treleaven said...

Some of her selections truly are sentimental. You got some great stuff in your package! I love apple butter, too.

Linking from Mamarazzi's :D

xo,
Ricki Jill

Jessica G. said...

Some really great stuff and a lot of it from the heart. But now I'm craving some apple butter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails