Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Confessionals



Photobucket



I Confess.........

I can finally share the exciting news I posted a few weeks ago on a Friday Confessional......My brother Ben is getting Married!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I love them both and I'm so excited for the big day...........

I Confess..........

Speaking of BIG DAY, I will be about as big as the day because I will be not quite 37 weeks pregnant! Yikes!

I Confess............

I have already started looking for cute clothes for the boys to wear. Since it will be June and most likely warm/hot I don't see the need to put them in Tux's I am looking for some cute polo and short outfits. So far I have found some cute ideas just need to go get them!

I Confess.................

I have a lot of siblings but all except above brother I don't really consider a sibling. I know it sounds RUDE but it's the honest truth. I have 3 step sisters and a step brother from my Dad's Wife. And last summer I was told that none of them like me, by my step Mom, and it's pretty obvious and the only one who speaks to me is my Step Brother's Wife, she's a sweetheart. The other siblings I have are my 4 Half's I didn't know them at all until I was 26. I was adopted so I wasn't raised with any of them. I don't talk to them much, they are pretty great people but still Ben is the only one I consider a sibling, he's the only one I grew up with.

I Confess...................

I am having bitter feelings towards someone, and I need to shake it. I could go into detail as to WHY I feel these feelings but it will only make me more bitter! I just need to just keep praying that she will realize what she is doing is not only hurting her kids but herself as well. I might need to do a LOT of praying!

I Confess.....................

I feel much better about said person after I got that in the open! Yay! Here's to feeling better about it!

I Confess...................

The weather this week has been WONDERFUL! We slept with our bedroom windows OPEN last night and when I woke up this morning I didn't have to turn on the heat, it was pure bliss!

I Confess...................

I am getting so excited for this summer! So much to do and enjoying it with my kids I can't wait! Hurry up Tax Season you need to be OVER! Only 4 more weeks left! WOOHOO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be super cute at a wedding; boys in polos and shorts. My boys always look adorable in that type of outfit.

VandyJ said...

When I can get my boys in outfits like that, they look really cute.

Unknown said...

Bitter feelings only really hurt those people who are feeling them. Getting them out into the open is the best thing you can do! Don't carry that around with you!
I love the idea of your boys in those cute little summer outfits!
I am adopted too!
Check out my confessions! lonetater.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Your right Sarita that's why I need to do something about it because I don't like feeling Ill towards anyone at all! :)

D said...

Babies are catching! Congrats on your brother getting married!

Mamarazzi said...

thanks for linking up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails