Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 222

Today is day 222. I thought today I would honor someone who's favorite number is 2. Tyler Larsen. I have talked about Tyler's family before in the past. He is the oldest of 3 kids. His younger brother was my High School sweetheart, Ryan. His younger sister Kelsey was in my wedding and helped deliver Evan and Alice. I seriously love this family. Tyler has overcome so much in his life and I am so proud of him. He recently celebrated 6 months sober, and I believe that is the longest he has gone clean ever. He has 3 wonderful kids  that I love. I am so happy I met this family. They seriously changed my life, for the better of course! I am so proud of you Tyler I pray that you keep your heart open and close to God and your kids will keep getting to stay with you and you get to watch them grow up. Love ya!

Left to Right Ryan, Kelsey & Tyler



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails