Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket



It's Friday! Time to fess up!! Head on over and join in!



I Confess...................

I feel that I have been in a rut lately. I think it's a combo of a newborn and the lack of sleep I get at night and the kids endless amounts of energy.

I Confess.........................

I get annoyed when people complain about their friends complaining about being a stay at home Mom. Unless your a Stay At Home Mom you just don't get it. Yes we don't "make" money but we do a LOT of things. You get more than we do when you work. You get 1 hour every day to go to lunch. I WOULD love to get an hour everyday to do what I want, without kids. So next time you go off on about what we write about having a crappy day here at home and tell me I don't have any rights complaining about it then you can't EVER complain about your jobs either. Because this is a job too a 24/7 job that your employee's never leave you EVER! So again unless you are one you just don't get it! Blah...enough ranting.........


I Confess....................

I applied for a Work At Home Job. I passed all of their testings and questionnaire's and got an email from HR and they will be contacting me next week about to further discuss the position! I need this job! I want a job where I can work at home and not pay a boat load of money in daycare. Someone "offered" to watch the kids when I went back to work at my old job. She wanted 1120 a month to watch them, mind you it was only going to be 6.5 hours a day. Which is 8.60 an hour tax free. Thing is I would only bring home 1920 before taxes that means I would only bring home 800 after I paid her then I have to consider taxes, and gas to get to and from work, I would bring home MAYBE 400.......and she would get 1120 to play with my kids? Ha! No Thanks.....I think I will watch my own kids in our home. So I am praying I get this job!  If not I will work at my old job just on the weekends when Richard can watch the kids. 

I Confess.........................

I am getting very annoyed I haven't lost much baby weight. Yes I know she's only 2 months old but I have given up my Red Bulls and my Diet Coke (except 1-2 a week) and I am eating pretty healthy and NOT A DAMN pound! Seriously! F U Scale!!!!!

I Confess.....................

Football season is starting up! I am super super SUPER excited! I love football season! We get together as a family and watch the games. Yay!!!!!! 

I Confess....................

Avery is starting the 3rd grade this year. What!?!? I can't believe he is starting the 3rd grade! Yikes! He's getting so big! Blah.................next year Toby starts school. And Evan will start Preschool.........yeah I don't know how I will handle that! 


I Confess......................................

Alice hates when I sleep. I swear! The moment I go to lay down she starts to squeak. And yes as of lately she squeaks! Last night I went to lay down on the couch the MOMENT I sat down and grabbed the blanket to put around me she started to fuss.......then last night we were getting into bed, the MOMENT I layed down again she starts to fuss! She thinks I need to be awake 24/7 and lately it feels like I have and with me giving up my Red Bull/ Diet Cokes to lose my stupid baby fat it makes for a VERY cranky Mary!

I Confess...............................

I started to feel hungry as I was writing this and thought maybe I should grab a bite to eat......YIKES it's 3PM and I haven't had lunch yet!??! Yikes


Well I am off to make me some lunch! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails