Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Letters Day 10 Someone You Don’t Talk To As Much As You’d Like To


I have a half sister named Traci, she is the only sister I have, the others are step. We are from the same Mom, she is a sweetheart and love chatting with her, but I am bad and don't talk to her as often as I would like.


Dear Traci,


Growing up I always wanted a baby sister, and now that I am older I found out I have you! You have a wonderful personality and your smile is very sweet. You have had some of your own personal battles but you choose to keep putting one foot in front of the other rather than sitter on your rear and complaining how the world has done you wrong! You have a love for life, god, your family and friends. I love how you are always smiling. I promise I am going to make a better effort to talk to you more often and start to get to know you more. Thank you for reminding me that even on a bad day you can still smile! Keep your chin up remember you are a very important person and that I love you!


Your big sissy,

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails