Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Letters Day 8 Your Favorite Internet Friend



My favorite Internet friend so happens to be Richard's Ex LOL I know odd right? I have never officially met Mysti but we talk on FB and via text messages often. She and I have similar stories, we both were at one point single mom's her son Jaidance is only 3 months older than Avery and is also in the first grade, his "dad" isn't in the picture like Avery's and she is also trying to get the paperwork to have her husband adopt him, same with us. Her next son is Malykai is only 7 weeks older than Toby! Kinda funny if you ask me! Her husband is in the Army and currently severing a year tour.

Dear Mysti,

Hi Friend! Although we have never officially met, You are by far my favorite Internet friend! I know thing's aren't easy with Jordan gone and I know it drives you nuts when people say, I'm sorry or I know how you feel when in reality they probably don't know how you really feel because they haven't been in your shoes. So I won't say that, I will agree with you that it does suck, because I haven't done what you have done with Jordan and live through 2 tours with him. If I could I would totally join in on your pitty party! You already know if I could do anything for ya I would...but unfortunately I am not a genine in a bottle and I can't make Jordan come back for ya, sorry girly! I will say that I really enjoy talking with you! You have the cutest kids and I can say that I do know how you feel when it comes to Jaidance's dad issue, and how you want Jordan to be able to adopt him! We are in the same boat with that. It is so hard for me to believe someone could honestly be ok with not talking with their child, not wanting to see them, talk to them, make an attempt to be apart of their lives, how could someone do that? I know I couldn't! All I know is Jordan and Richard are saints, to step up and be a father to these boys that aren't officially theirs makes me realize we were really lucky to meet them! I love that we were able to start talking! I am making it a personal goal that next time your here in Utah that we are going to FINALLY meet!!!!! You have a wonderful heart and your an awesome Mom to those cute cute boys! I know some days are MUCH harder than others but don't you ever forget how great of a person you are!

Your Bestest Online Buddy

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails