Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Letters Day 7 Dear Ex


Although I didn't date A LOT of people I do have a few that stand out, and trying to decide whom to write to I am still on the fence about. The one I decided on was my high school sweetheart...



Dear Ryan,


Although we don't talk that often now you will always have a special place in my heart due to the fact that your my high school sweetheart. It makes me laugh now that back then over 10 years ago when we broke up I thought my world was going to end! And now I realize how different we truly are! I am glad that we were able to remain friends, you have such a wonderful family! You have such a big heart and you are a great uncle to your niece and nephews and I am sure you will make a great father someday. You honestly are WAY to hard on yourself and you need to realize your a smart wonderful guy! I am glad you found someone who loves you! Although I haven't met her, I have been told by many she's great for you! GOOD! You totally deserve it! I am glad we didn't end up together, we are just two different of people! But I believe you came into my life when you did for a reason. I wish nothing but the best for you, and hope you can start having a better attitude about yourself! Thanks for the wonderful memories!


Sincerely An Ex but not a hated one,

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails