Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Letters Day 9 Someone You Wish You Could Meet


There are a lot of people I wish I could meet, I could say God, or Jesus but that would mean that I am dead and I have a lot of things here I want to accomplish before I am ready to meet either one of them. Then there are movie stars of course that I would love to meet, but I am pretty sure they wouldn't give me the time of day and if I did get the chance to meet "Vin Diesel" I would be drooling over him and acting like a 16 year old girl meeting Justin Timberlake for the first time instead of a normal human being, so to avoid that embarrassment I think I would like to choose someone I wouldn't act like a total retard around. Although when I met my birth mother it didn't go over well, I won't go into that but lets just say it wasn't what I hoped for. I would still like to meet my birth father.



Dear Ian,



Although I know very little about you, I would love to be able to meet you someday. I do know Nadine has talked to you over the years but from what I have been told you haven't ever married and have no other kids. I would like to meet you I would like to know the other person who was made me who I am, get to know and understand why I do some of the things I do. Maybe I am more like you vs Nadine? Or maybe I am more like Nadine...who knows? I would like to at least see what you look like. From what I was told you are Hispanic? I am curious. I would love to learn more about my background. I know you still live in California and I have emailed you at the last known email address but never heard back from you I don't want to push it and make you feel uncomfortable so I will leave it at that, but I do hope you decide that one day you are willing to meet me or at least talk with me, so that I can thank you.

Your "Daughter"
Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails