Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet Apollo





Meet Apollo & Alyssa. I work with Alyssa, she is Awesome....this is her dog Apollo. He is part Great Dane & Mastiff....yeah he's going to be a HUGE dog. In the first picture was him taken the end of August the next 2 pictures is his paw next to my hand the first the end of August the 2nd one was taken today. Oh MY! He JUST turned 5 months old. The last picture is Alyssa & Apollo taken today...He weighs 80 pounds at 5 months old! He is the sweetest dog, he gives you tiny kisses when you know he could easily cover your face with slober! I love him! He's got such a great personality! From what Alyssa says he is about to go through another grow spurt, I will take more pictures of him in a few months! I miss not having a dog. I miss Molly, even though she did drive me insane....

1 comment:

Mary said...

I know right? I love this doggie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails