Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays



{one} what time do you normally wake up?
I wake up a lot through the night, Evan still isn't fully sleeping through the nights, and then I have part time job doing the newspapers for the Standard so my alarm goes off at 3:45 we leave around 4:15 get back around 5:20ish then back to sleep until 7:20....yeah, it sucks trust me...Thankfully we only have to do it until the end of the month!

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
No...I don't sing in public, I would not put people through that torture

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Purple!!!

{four} what color best matches your personality?
Yellow & Blue

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Thanksgiving dinner! Everyone always talks about certain people's awesome Thanksgiving dinner's I want to be able to say I am the bomb at that dinner.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
3 One for my car, one for the house & one for my locker at my other part time job, Dominos. Yup I currently have 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs, days I work all three jobs SUCK!

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Nope

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
It all depends ON the food wether they can mix together or not. For an example, peas and mashed potatoes can touch and are OK to mix but hashbrowns with Ketchup and pancakes with syrup CAN NOT touch, infact they can't even be on the same plate together Ewwwwwwwww gag....

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Do my Laundry!?! But then again I would end up feeling guilty and not have them do it anymore...I'm odd like that

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Window!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails