Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Day In the Life Of Toby Bryce

My little middle, Toby Bryce. He is my hard headed 3 1/2 year old. Don't try to make this child do something he doesn't want to do! I love my little middle more than any chicken nugget or hot dog in this world!


Ya! It's breakfast time! Don't even think about putting milk in my cereal bowl, I might freak out a lot if you try to.


All dressed and ready for the day! I am pottied trained now we are working on dressing myself....why dress myself when Mom or Dad will do it for me?

Sometimes I like to just hang out by myself. Mom let us sleep in the living room last night. Just hanging out watching a movie while brothers played together.

I was uber cranky today for some reason. Mom made all of us take a nap. Not before I freaked out and screamed for 15 minutes straight. I am just waking up here.

Lunch was a little late today! Mom was nice enough and let me have lunch in her room while we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Dad's Auntie car broke down by the Mall so we are waiting for Daddy so we can go help her out

Ya for car rides!

Daddy helping Auntie

Us hanging out in the parking lot for a bit

Today was national Lollypop day at See's Chocolates of course we had to stop and get some!

I love to wrestle with Avery here I am acting like a baby monkey!

Yum! Dinner! I actually ate this! I did throw a huge fit about not eating my green beans. If looks could kill, I'd be dead after the looks Mom and Dad gave me!

After Dinner it's time for bath!

Clean and ready for bed!

This is my Epic Face!

Evans a little crazy sometimes, I wonder about him........

See! Seeeeee my neck???

I swear Mom you take another picture of me I'm going to rip my own eyes out! Seriously........at least Avery's happy about it!

Ohhhh Lollypop! I guess you can take my picture to show off my awesome rootbeer sucker.....

Mom was nice enough to let us watch a movie (Rango) and sleep in the living room again. 2 nights in a row? Ya she's awesome!

Me & the crazy lady that followed me around all day with the dang camera....good thing she feeds me...........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails