Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


I Confess...........

That my tooth/head has been really hurting me the past 2 days and I fear I am going to need yet another root canal (I've had like 7 of them already.....kid you not) and I don't have the best dental insurance....argh........

I Confess..........

My AWESOME friend Ruben got a job at my old job that I just quit. He took the place of my Boss. I so wish I had someone to watch the kids just so I could go work with him again. Ya...He's THAT awesome.

I Confess...........

I had family in town last weekend and it was REALLY good to see them. My cousin Maryann and her 2 kids and her Mom were here. We played card games and ate junk food with them and a few other cousins. It was awesome! I miss playing cards with my family and plan to do it again soon!

I Confess..............

Some family members say that they don't let their kids watch TV at all. I'm glad they don't let their kids......but sorry when I need a time out, a DVD will be going into the DVD player and let them veg! Sometimes I need a break from them as much as they need a break from me!

I Confess...........

I don't like letting my kids play outside during the day it's just to dang hot!

I Confess.........

My head is really hurting right now I think I need a nap! Evan's napping at the other 2 are watching a movie........ahhh yes that sounds perfect right now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails