Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 230

We had Alice's blessing today. It was a wonderful day filled with family and friends. And guess who Epic Failed on getting pictures? Ya this girl! I know family member got some and I am waiting for them to post them on FB hahaha......Here are the ones I snagged already! I like the first picture it's me holding Alice from this angle I look quite skinny! The second picture is my Aunt Tina and Alice. It was so much fun having her there she was up visiting my cousin for the week and came the day before! Thank you again everyone for coming and spending the day on Alice's special day! Her Dress she wore was her Great Great Grandpa's Dress it was over 105 years old! I am going to frame the dress. I was so happy to have such a wonderful memory for her day.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails