Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


It's that time again! Come over for and do some confessing!


I Confess................................

Today went from being awesome to totally way beyond complete crap. :( 

I Confess......................................

I am not the type to cry. I don't judge people who do, however I am just not one who cries easily. 

I Confess.....................................

I am also not the type to be depressed, like ever. I am really a happy person most of the time. Unless you discuss about me fitting into my size 6/8 jeans and then I will usually throw a hissy fit.

I Confess.......................................

I am still really upset 

I Confess........................................

I applied for a job this week. It was a job working from home. A job taking inbound phone calls for a company selling for them. Something I am very comfortable doing. I did all of their online testing and passed with flying colors. I had an interview today. The lady said she was impressed with me and was happy to offer the job to me etc etc. 

I Confess...................................

After I got off the phone with her I posted on FB how happy I was that I got this job! I was on cloud 9. I found a way to make money for my family and I didn't have to pay out the rear end for daycare. A win-win if you ask me! I was so stoked. 

I Confess...............................

The lady at said job called me back a few hours later. Asked if I had ever worked for the company, She had asked me this already so I thought it was odd that she was asking me again. I told her no I had not. She claimed that I did back in 2000 and that I was fired. Ummmmmmmm I was? I did? She asked again if I remember working for some guy (insert some random guy's name) and again I said no. She said she was going to do some research and call me back.

I Confess.............................

She called back and said that since I got "Fired" that she couldn't offer me this job anymore. Wait...WHAT? I have never worked for you! I asked for details on when I was there for how long and why I got fired etc etc but she couldn't give me any details because 2003 and earlier they had wiped all previous information. 

I Confess.........................

I burst into tears. Like sobbing tears. Like I said I don't cry. But after hearing this I just lost it. 

I Confess..............................

My day went from good to horrible. I feel like such a loser. I still don't remember working for this company but they claim I did and there's not a dang thing I can do. 

I Confess...............................

I talked to my Mom she said she worked there for 1 day. And then never went back. So what I am thinking happened is I went to training and didn't like the job and quit and therefore they fired me for no showing. 12 years ago! I could see that happening. I was 20 years old young and stupid. But does it make me feel any better? Not really

I Confess.................................

I feel like I let me family down. We could have really benefited from me working and with Richard's hours at his job it's near impossible for me to get a job because he is required to work extra hours all the time. And babysitting costs are just to much for someone to watch the kids during the day. Richard said I didn't let the family down, that I do work, I raise our kids and take care of the house. Which is true. But that doesn't bring home a paycheck. 

I Confess.................................

I feel so numb right now..............................................

1 comment:

Lisa Williams said...

Not sure how I missed all this on FB, but I'm so sorry to hear that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails