Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30 Seems So...Old!




So yesterday was my Birthday, I turned the big 3-0. WOW..That is just crazy to me! ME!!?? 30!??! Seems like just yesterday I turned 25 and now look at me?! I had a great day, the only thing I would change would be to spend more time with Richard. He started his new job yesterday (YAY!!!) and he worked from 10 AM to 6:30 PM in West Jordan. They will be having an office in Layton here in the next few weeks but until then he will go to West Jordan. I went to lunch with my Mom and then I got to go to dinner with my "sissy" Stephy and good friends Lisa & Bryan. All in all it was a great day! I would like to thank again, all the sweet Birthday wishes everyone left for me on my Facebook! And my sweet Avery picked some pretty flowers from my Mom's yard...I posted the flowers above.

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

How can you be 30??? That means I am getting really old! I am 16 years older than you! CRAZY!! I love the flowers Avery picked. BEAUTIFUL!! Happy birthday cute Mary. Love you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails