Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 3...

My 3 cute boys!






I thought I would be able to make it to the full 8 days but sadly I wasn't. I came home last night took care of my night chores IE make dinner and put kids to bed clean house etc etc, then I took a nap for a bit and woke up with the worse headache in my life! Seriously THE WORSE!!! I realize it wasn't because my body was wanting caffeine it was because I was so low in sugar and iron, so I decided to end it after 3 days. I went from 177 to 169 so that's 8 pounds I am very happy with that! Next time I do it maybe I can make it to 4 but for now I am happy I was able to do it for 3!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

Congrats on the 8 lbs Mary!! I am glad you are done. I can't be a good thing for you body. I think your painful brain was telling you that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails