Friday, July 2, 2010

Red White & Blue Swap!

Red White and Blue Swap





My gift came! Woohoo!!! I was so excited to get it! I got it yesterday but I was so busy last night that I didn't have time to post it and I have been cleaning like a mad woman today that at 11:02 PM I am finally posting it, I knew if I didn't do it now I wouldn't get it done until next week! Yikes! My Swap partner got hers on Monday and from what I can tell we have alot in common!






This is what I got

Photo frame with our name printed on it...I LOVE IT!
Scrap book kit...I can't wait to get started!
Red Nail Polish..I needed new red polish..win!
Red Headband? (I think! )
Pringles Chips...YUMMY!
Carmello...I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE Carmel!!!
2 bags of Peanut butter M&M's...another favorite of mine!!!!!!!









Thank you so much
Mamarazzi! This has been fun yet again, I can't wait to do it again!


2 comments:

Cannwin said...

I'm excited you got it! I was waiting for you post so I could tell you about what I chose. (I like to make a comment so everyone can see!)

1) The pringles: I have a little quirk, I only like plain potato chips. Pringles happen to be my very favorite brand.

2) It's a necklace! I saw the idea on a blog (not sure where) to take strips of a t-shirt and make them into a little somethin' somethin' for the neck. I was worried you might not be able to tell what it was.... but it felt weird attaching a sticker that said 'necklace' :) I hope you enjoy it, it was fun to make!

3) I'm glad you love the name! I like to put something into each of my swaps that'll make my swap partner really appreciate what I sent. This was it.

4) Love candy! Love it. Had to send some to you. The M&M's are a bit of a prank though.... they are strawberry peanut butter flavored. :\ Tell me how they taste!

5) I totally found that scrap book kit in the clearance section I was super excited. I couldn't believe my luck! Exactly what I was looking for and it was right there on sale.

6)Nail Polish... this was my 'splurge' item. Every woman should have a nice bottle of red nail polish. I actually only ever wear red polish on my toes. I absolutely love the bold, scarlet reds that won't work on my lips but go great on my toes. :)

I hope you enjoy your stuff! I enjoyed mine. I'm glad to have had you as a swapper. :)

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Cannwin is awesome! Love the name frame!

Related Posts with Thumbnails