Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mmmmm Lemonade


I don't know if I will ever be able to drink Lemonade after this is over. I still enjoy the drink but when you drink 6-8 glasses a day....you tend to get tired of it after 10 days. I am on day 3 and so far still good! I lost another 2 pounds from yesterday, that makes a total of 6 pounds! I realized I won't be able to do the full 10 days because you can't just go to straight foods after your done with it because your stomach hasn't had any solid food in it for so long it takes a few days to get use to food again. We are going up to Newton Dam for Richard's Dad's Birthday and that will be on the 9-11th of July, I know I will need food for energy because we will be doing alot of running around. So I think I will just go to day 8 and then the next few days I will drink broth and then slowly bring food back into my system. Let's just hope I don't gain it all back while we are up there!


Day 1-177

Day 2-173

Day 3-171

1 comment:

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Way to go Mary! This is amazing! I could NEVER do that! If I even skip a meal, I get a fat headache and am hecka onry! Yaay for you though! Good luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails