Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Lemonade Diet"

5 years ago, when I just had 1 child and skinny as a bean pole!

So I am trying to lose my Evan fat with no success AT ALL....I weigh way more than I did this time last year and it drives me about CRAZY! So I looked into alot of different options and I fell upon this. It's not really a "diet" it's a cleanse, called the Master Cleanse. When I first saw it I didn't even think about doing it. But said something to my Mom about it and she said I might want to look into doing it and it would help me out alot. Why? Because Lemon's are a natural cleanser for your Liver and more importantly for me, your Gallbladder. I have had nothing but problems with mine and I don't even have it! I had my Gallbladder removed when Avery was 6 weeks old, they found over 100 plus stones in there! I still have these random attacks (still to this day) and they are BEYOND painful. The pain is worse than childbirth...kid you not, and they have done tests upon tests and they can't figure out why I am having these pains. So I just deal with them as they come. I have some medicine that help instead of taking a HUGE amount of pain killers at the ER. So when I found out that I can do this Cleanse and it has helped others with their problems like mine, I said sign me UP! It's an interesting mixture of ingredients. It's 1 cup of water, 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice, 1/10 tbs of cayenne pepper and 2 tbs of organic grade B maple syrup, I am only doing 1 tbs of the syrup right now. You drink this mixture for 10 days and nothing else, well except water. So far this morning I have had 2 cups of it and it's not quite noon and I don't feel hungry at ALL! that might change and it might not, but I am going to take it one day at a time. My goal is to make it 10 days, some people do it 14 some do it 10 but my goal is 10. You will lose weight for obvious reasons which is nice as well but the biggest reason was the Gallbladder cleanse! I am going to weigh in each morning and then post how the day before went.

Day 1

Weight: 177 (Yucky I know)

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

MARY!!!!! 10 days no food???? That is crazy! Give me a daily update:) Good Luck:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails