Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Letters Day 13 Someone You Wish Could Forgive You


Since I started this 30 letters day project I have thought about this day. I don't have enemy's, I treat people the way I want to be treated, and people who thrive off drama and try to cause fights I avoid like the black plague. So I honestly wasn't sure who to write this to. The only person I could think of was myself, I have been told more than once by different people that I am to hard on myself...so here goes nothing


Dear Me,


Quit being so hard on yourself! Quit freaking out that if you didn't lose as much weight as some people on the HCG diet that you didn't do a good job or that you didn't do it correctly, some people lose it easier than others! You know you didn't cheat so quit beating yourself up! Your doing a good job to help your family get out of debt but remember to take a day for yourself! Don't wanna get burned out! Remember you ARE a good person and as much as you hate being away from your boys right now, paying off bills that much faster will help out a ton!


Love you,


Me

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Good letter, I thought about writing it to me too... We'll see, I'm a little behind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails